Tuesday, October 16, 2012

school.

We just have the IT class and we are learning how to create a website. I am so grateful to do this whole thing at blogger.com because the normal way is so boring and complicated. I want to go home.

© Naty Hofmanova

This night was really scary. I woke up at 3am in the morning with a huge need to get something to drink plus my stomach hurt so I wanted to take a pill. So I went to our living room when out of the blue everything was blurry and I collapsed on the floor. It was like a nightmare. Few minutes later I managed to went back to bed, get the pill from my bag and I fell asleep immediately. A woke up one hour later totally freaked out and I had to quickly pack my things and go to school. So crazy!

I am writing a biology test next period so wish me luck.
Anyone also looking forward to watching yestarday's Gossip Girl episode? Love it!

- Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment